Applies To: Wyze Cam v1/v2, Wyze Cam Pan
Scenario: During setup, QR code successfully scans, but the camera will not connect to the network and gives the 'Cannot find the specified network name' error.
- Confirm your network name is entered correctly (case sensitive).
- Make sure you are attempting to connect to a 2.4GHz network and not a 5GHz network.
- If your network only has one network name (SSID), it likely either only has a 2.4GHz network or will shift traffic to the proper channel during setup.
- Have your phone or tablet 'Forget' the network by going into your settings, restart the device, and attempt setup again.
- If you are still unable to connect to your network please contact support for further assistance.