Applies To: Wyze Cam v1/v2, Wyze Cam Pan
Scenario: Alert videos are showing in the Notifications tab, but you are not receiving push notifications to your phone or tablet when they are uploaded.
- Confirm push notifications are turned on. This setting can be found by going to the Notifications tab and tapping on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Check your phone's settings to make sure that the device itself is allowing push notifications.
- Check that the Wyze app is up-to-date by going into your device's app store.
- Check that camera's firmware is up-to-date by click into the camera's livestream, tapping the Settings icon in the top right corner > Device Info > Update Firmware.
- If you are still not receiving push notifications, please contact support with the following information:
- Wyze account username
- MAC Address of your camera
- Time zone you are located in
- Times & dates of 2-3 alert videos that did not trigger a push notification