Applies To: Wyze Cam v1/v2, Wyze Cam Pan
Scenario: Not receiving any Alert Videos from a camera despite movement or sound.
- Enter the Live Stream for the camera in question.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner and navigate to Alert Settings.
- Confirm that the desired detection source (motion, sound, smoke alarm, CO alarm) is toggled on .
- Confirm that your 'Alert Schedule' is set to the correct times. If enabled and set correctly please toggle 'All day' to on .
- If this allows Alert Videos to begin generating, set your Alert Schedule back to its desired settings. If the problem resumes, please reach out to support.
- Increase the sensitivity settings (applies to motion and sound only) to 100 if it is not already.
- If this allows Alert Videos to begin generating, begin to lower the sensitivity settings until you find the correct settings for your environment.
- *For motion detection only* If you have a Motion Detection Zone set, please toggle 'Full screen' on .
- If this allows motion alerts to begin generating, readjust your detection windows until you find the correct zone for your environment.
- If the issue persists please contact support for further assistance.