Applies To: Wyze Cam Pan
Scenario: When attempting to control the Wyze Cam Pan in the Wyze app, the camera will not pan or tilt in a specific direction. This can possibly affect multiple directions.
- Enter the Live Stream for the camera in question and wait until fully connected before continuing.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Navigate to Device Info and confirm your firmware is up to date under 'Firmware Update.'
- Then navigate to Advanced Settings and into Motor Controls.
- Tap the 'Reset' that can be found under Reset Position. This will perform a motor calibration and will move the lens to a fully up position while rotating to its limit to the right, and then will reverse and move the lens to a fully down position while rotating to its limit to the left.
- If the camera did not move all the way in one of these directions (lens up/down, camera body right/left), please contact support.