Applies To: Wyze Cam v1/v2, Wyze Cam Pan
Scenario: When pressing either the 'Record' or Take Photo' buttons while in a camera's live stream, an error pops up stating 'Need Permission.'
- Go to your phone's setting and find the Wyze app settings. This is usually under 'Apps' or 'Apps & Notifications' sections.
- Go into the 'Permissions' section of the settings.
- Confirm the 'Storage' permission is enabled.
- Check if you are able to use these functions now. If you are not, please submit an App Log through the Feedback option within the Wyze app under the My Account tab.
- Instructions on how to submit a log can be found here. This will open a ticket with our support team at the same time.