Wyze Cam is designed to run and record continuously, and is designed to be plugged in for long periods of time. To turn off your camera without plugging it, click into the camera’s livestream on the Wyze app, tap the More icon, and tap Turn off.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Wyze Cam outdoors?
- What size and kind of microSD cards does Wyze Cam support?
- How does the free rolling 14-day cloud storage work?
- How do smoke alarm and CO monitor alarm detection work?
- What ports do I need open to use my Wyze Cam?
- Can I extend the length of the alert video?
- How can I share my Wyze Cam with other users?
- Can I control the volume of my Wyze Cam?
- Can I use Wyze Cam offline?
- What is the purpose of the USB port on the back of the Wyze Cam?