Wyze Cam is designed to run and record continuously, and is designed to be plugged in for long periods of time. To turn off your camera without plugging it, click into the camera’s livestream on the Wyze app, tap the More icon, and tap Turn off.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Wyze Cam outdoors?
- If I unplug my camera to move it, do I need to enter the WiFi information again?
- How can I share my Wyze Cam with other users?
- Can I control the volume of my Wyze Cam?
- Can I use Wyze Cam offline?
- What is the purpose of the USB port on the back of the Wyze Cam?
- What is the Wyze Cam's range?
- Is Wyze Cam designed to run continuously? How can I turn it off?
- What are the differences between the original Wyze Cam and Wyze Cam v2?
- What are the power requirements and power consumption of Wyze Cam?