The USB A port (the larger one) is currently only usable as a power relay. This means that you can link multiple devices from the back of the camera. Please note that the power adapter included with your camera is limited to a maximum of three Wyze Cams connected together.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Wyze Cam outdoors?
- What size and kind of microSD cards does Wyze Cam support?
- If I unplug my camera to move it, do I need to enter the WiFi information again?
- How do smoke alarm and CO monitor alarm detection work?
- How can I share my Wyze Cam with other users?
- Can I extend the length of an event video?
- What ports do I need open to use my Wyze Cam?
- How does the free rolling 14-day cloud storage work?
- Can I control the volume of my Wyze Cam?
- Can I use Wyze Cam offline?