Applies To: Wyze Cam v1/v2, Wyze Cam Pan
Scenario: Camera is not uploading Alert Videos to the 14-Day Cloud Storage.
- Open the Live Feed for the camera and allow the connection to complete.
- Go to your camera's settings and select Alert Settings.
- Toggle your desired settings Off and back on . If you have the sensitivity for motion or sound lowered at all please raise to 100 for troubleshooting. For Motion Detection: If you have a Detection Zone set, change this to full screen.
- If this results in videos being generated. first re-enable your desired Detection Zone and see if another video will generate.
- If videos continue to generate, begin lowering your sensitivity as needed to reduce on false positive Alert Videos.
- If the issue persists please contact support for further assistance.
Note that there is a 5-minute “cooldown” period between the same type of alert videos. This means that when there is continuous motion, the camera will only capture one 12-second alert video every five minutes. However, there is no “cooldown” period between different types of alerts. This means that if motion occurs and then sound immediately occurs afterwards, the camera will capture both events in two consecutive 12-second alert videos. You can add a microSD card and set it to Record events only to record longer videos to your microSD card when motion is detected, without a cooldown period.