Wyze Cam Pan is designed to run and record continuously, and is designed to be plugged in for long periods of time. To turn off your camera without plugging it, click into the camera’s livestream on the Wyze app, tap the More icon, and tap Turn off.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the Wyze Cam v1/v2 and the Wyze Cam Pan?
- How do smoke alarm and CO monitor alarm detection work?
- What ports do I need open to use my Wyze Cam Pan?
- How do I pan, tilt, and zoom on Wyze Cam Pan?
- Can I control the volume of my Wyze Cam Pan?
- What is the difference between HD, SD, and 360p video settings?
- Can I extend the length of the alert video?
- How does the free rolling 14-day cloud storage work?
- Can I use the Wyze Cam Pan outdoors?
- Can I use the Wyze Cam Pan offline?