Wyze Cam Pan is designed to run and record continuously, and is designed to be plugged in for long periods of time. To turn off your camera without plugging it, click into the camera’s livestream on the Wyze app, tap the More icon, and tap Turn off.
Articles in this section
- If I unplug my camera to move it, do I need to enter the WiFi information again?
- How do smoke alarm and CO monitor alarm detection work?
- How can I share my Wyze Cam Pan with other users?
- What ports do I need open to use my Wyze Cam Pan?
- How does the free rolling 14-day cloud storage work?
- Can I extend the length of an Event video?
- How do I pan, tilt, and zoom on Wyze Cam Pan?
- Can I control the volume of my Wyze Cam Pan?
- What is the difference between HD, SD, and 360p video settings?
- Can I use the Wyze Cam Pan outdoors?