Wyze Cam Pan is designed to run and record continuously, and is designed to be plugged in for long periods of time. To turn off your camera without plugging it, click into the camera’s livestream on the Wyze app, tap the More icon, and tap Turn off.
Articles in this section
- If I unplug my camera to move it, do I need to enter the WiFi information again?
- How can I share my Wyze Cam Pan with other users?
- Can I control the volume of my Wyze Cam Pan?
- Can I use the Wyze Cam Pan outdoors?
- Can I use the Wyze Cam Pan offline?
- Is Wyze Cam Pan designed to run continuously? How can I turn it off?
- What is the Wyze Cam Pan’s range and field of view?
- What are the power requirements and power consumption of Wyze Cam Pan?