Applies To: Wyze Cam v1/v2, Wyze Cam Pan
Scenario: Able to view cameras while on the same WiFi, but connection fails when viewing either through LTE or an external WiFi.
First, you will want to check if this is isolated to one camera, multiple, or all cameras. If you only have one camera, presume it would affect any camera on your network for troubleshooting.
All units affected:
- Confirm that all needed ports are open.
- Power all but one unit off and attempt a connection while on LTE.
- If the issue persists, continue below.
One or two affected:
- Move the affected camera closer to your router or swap its location with a camera that is not affected.
- If the issue persists, please contact support for further support.