Wyze Cam Pan offers the following updates:
- Motion Tracking technology detects and auto-tracks motion at 110° per second and provides all-directional coverage (horizontal 360°, vertical 93°)
- A control panel in the Wyze app that allows you to manually pan and tilt the camera for 360° viewing
- Pan Scan mode that surveys the camera’s surroundings by rotating to preset positions every 10 seconds
- 3.5mm focal length. F2.3 aperture. 120º super-wide angle lens. Enhanced 1/2.7″ CMOS sensor
- Enhanced night vision with six infrared LEDs that distinguishes 18 shades of gray and provides clear images for up to 30 feet away
- 1/4”-20 threaded screw hole in the base that allows the Wyze Cam Pan to be mounted to a standard camera tripod or mount
These updates are in addition to the features that are already offered in the Wyze Cam v2.