No, we currently do not offer options to extend the alerts videos stored on the cloud past 10-12 seconds. However, using a microSD card with the ‘record on event’ feature turned on will allow the camera to record the rest of the motion detection footage that the cloud video does not capture. A good way to use this feature is to view the alert video under the Notifications tab first, and if you believe there is more information needed you can then go to the Playback tab and view the rest of the footage.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the Wyze Cam v1/v2 and the Wyze Cam Pan?
- How do smoke alarm and CO monitor alarm detection work?
- What ports do I need open to use my Wyze Cam Pan?
- How do I pan, tilt, and zoom on Wyze Cam Pan?
- Can I control the volume of my Wyze Cam Pan?
- What is the difference between HD, SD, and 360p video settings?
- Can I extend the length of the alert video?
- How does the free rolling 14-day cloud storage work?
- Can I use the Wyze Cam Pan outdoors?
- Can I use the Wyze Cam Pan offline?