Applies To: Wyze Cam v1/v2, Wyze Cam Pan
Scenario: When attempting to open View Playback, an error message “no microSD card installed in camera” is displayed.
- Restart the Wyze app.
- Open the Live Stream for the camera. Please allow it to fully connect and attempt opening Playback again.
- Please follow these steps to confirm the card is recognizing properly:
- Remove the card from the camera.
- Power the camera down and allow 20 seconds for device to fully lose power.
- Insert card again.
- Power the camera back up and attempt to view Playback.
- If the issue persists, please contact support for further assistance.