General Meaning: When referring to an application or program on a computer, tablet, or phone 'Force Closing' something means to have the operating system fully close
When we use it: For us this will mean manually shutting the app down. This process can vary depending on the operating system you are using.
For Android users:
- Press the square symbol of your phone or tablet's navigation buttons.
- This will open a list of apps currently open in the back ground.
- Locate the Wyze app and swipe right to close. It should be removed from the list indicating that is has successfully closed!
For iOS(Apple) users:
- Double-tap your home button, this will open a list of all active apps.
- Locate the Wyze app, if it was recently open it should be near the front of the list.
- Swipe up on the app. It should disappear from the list, indicating that it is closed!