SERVICE STATUS UPDATE
We are experiencing higher than expected ticket volumes at this time. Our average expected wait time for first response is 3 business days for non-technical inquiries and 5-7 business days for technical inquiries. Our team is working to respond to your questions as quickly as possible. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work toward answering your questions.
All versions of iOS app crash when live stream is viewed for an extended period of time (6+ hours)
- 10/22 update: Fixed in 1.5 app.
V1.5.44 - App crashes when storage permission is denied
- 10/5 update: A fix is in the works.
Green tint on Wyze Cam V2 on beta firmware 188.8.131.52
- 10/17 update: Fixed in V2 beta firmware 184.108.40.206. To sign up for beta program, go here.
Yellow tint on Wyze Cam Pan images
- 10/22 update: Fixed in Wyze Cam Pan firmware 220.127.116.11.
Live stream is showing as a white screen on Wyze Cam v2
- Please submit a ticket. Select "Technical Support" as topic and "Image/audio quality" as primary reason of inquiry. Please provide a screenshot of the live stream and MAC address of the camera (located on the sticker on base of camera).