Applies To: Wyze Cam v1/v2, Wyze Cam Pan
Scenario: Event videos are showing in the Events tab, but you are not receiving push notifications to your phone or tablet when they are uploaded.
- Confirm that the bell icon in the top right corner of the Home page does not have a line through it.
- Confirm push notifications are turned on. This setting can be found by going to the camera's live stream, tapping on the Settings icon in the top right corner, tapping on Event Recording, and toggling on Send Push Notification. Check your phone's settings to make sure that the device itself is allowing push notifications.
- Check that the Wyze app is up-to-date by going into your device's app store.
- Check that camera's firmware is up-to-date by click into the camera's live stream, tapping the Settings icon in the top right corner > Device Info > Update Firmware.
- If you are still not receiving push notifications, please contact support with the following information:
- Wyze account username
- MAC Address of your camera
- Time zone you are located in
- Times & dates of 2-3 alert videos that did not trigger a push notification