No, we currently do not offer options to extend the Event videos stored on the cloud past 10-14 seconds. However, using a microSD card with the ‘record on event’ feature turned on will allow the camera to record the rest of the motion detection footage that the cloud video does not capture. A good way to use this feature is to view the Event video under the Events tab first, and if you believe there is more information needed you can then go to the Playback tab and view the rest of the footage.
Articles in this section
- If I unplug my camera to move it, do I need to enter the WiFi information again?
- How do smoke alarm and CO monitor alarm detection work?
- How can I share my Wyze Cam Pan with other users?
- What ports do I need open to use my Wyze Cam Pan?
- How does the free rolling 14-day cloud storage work?
- Can I extend the length of an Event video?
- How do I pan, tilt, and zoom on Wyze Cam Pan?
- Can I control the volume of my Wyze Cam Pan?
- What is the difference between HD, SD, and 360p video settings?
- Can I use the Wyze Cam Pan outdoors?