If either end of your Wyze Cam's 2-way communication has static, is muffled, or just outright doesn't work like it should, there are a couple of things that you can try before reaching out to our Wizard team for additional support.
- Enter the Live Stream for the camera in question.
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner and navigate to Advanced Settings.
- If the 'Record sound' option is toggled on , tap to toggle off
- If the 'Record sound' option is toggled off , toggle the switch on and back off .
- If there is still no sound on the recordings, please perform a factory reset on the camera and re-setup the camera.
- Confirm that the phone or tablet communicating to the camera is not in range to pick up the audio from the camera itself. This will create a feedback loop that will continue until audio is disrupted.
- Temporarily move the camera closer to your router, if audio improves it is likely a connectivity issue.