Updated: November 8, 2018
Thank you for shopping with Wyze! We want you to have a great experience shopping on wyzecam.com (referred to as the “Wyze Store” in this policy).
Standard Return Policy
We hope that you will be delighted by items purchased in the Wyze Store. However, if you need to return an item, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product.
Any undamaged product purchased from the Wyze Store can be returned to Wyze Labs within 30 days after the date of purchase, provided that you follow the return process outlined in the “How to Return an Item Purchased in the Wyze Store” section below. Once your return has been received and processed Wyze Labs will issue a refund based upon the original payment method. For items given or received as a gift, Wyze Labs is only able to issue a refund to the payment method used by the purchaser.
The refund will include the purchase price of the returned product and any associated sales tax. The shipping charge associated with the original purchase will not be refunded.
In addition, please note the following:
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Wyze Labs through the Wyze Store can be returned to Wyze Labs. Items purchased through Wyze Labs’ authorized resellers and distributors must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- You will need to provide your Wyze Store order number to initiate a return. For items received as a gift, you will need to provide the order number received by the purchaser. Wyze Labs is only able to issue a refund to the original payment method used by the purchaser.
- Items must be returned with all included accessories and packaging. Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
- Wyze Labs will provide a pre-paid return shipping label that you can use to ship your return to us. You will not be charged for the return shipping cost. However, the shipping charge associated with your original purchase will not be refunded.
Holiday Returns: We are extending the normal 30-day return window for items ordered between November 1 and December 31. Items ordered from the Wyze Store between November 1 and December 31 of this year may be returned until January 31 of the following year for a full refund, subject to the other terms of this Return Policy.
All quality-related defects on products sold directly by Wyze Labs or authorized resellers are covered by a one-year limited warranty, beginning on the date of purchase. Defective products will be replaced with a new model, a refurbished model of equal value or, if both are unavailable, the model nearest to the original model's form, functionality, and performance. The replacement unit will be covered by a limited warranty for three months from the date of replacement or repair.
The following products are not covered by the Limited Warranty:
- Products submitted beyond the original one-year limited warranty period
- After the initial 30 days after purchase, any product issue that is not quality related
- Products submitted without valid proof of purchase
- Products that are physically located outside the United States
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Products that are lost or stolen
- Products received without charge in a Wyze Labs giveaway or donation, or as samples
- Products on which repairs have been attempted
- Products subjected to falls, extreme temperatures, water, or other operating conditions contrary to the Wyze Labs documentation
Section Link: Link
How to Return an Item Purchased in the Wyze Store
- Start the process by submitting a ticket and selecting “Returns” as the support topic. Be sure to complete all fields in the ticket form, including the order number received from the Wyze Store at the time of purchase.
- For purchases made through Wyze Labs’ authorized resellers and distributors, please refer to their respective return policies.
- Wyze Labs will send you an email with return instructions including a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Securely package the product you wish to return in the original packaging with all accessories and documentation. Please include a print-out of the RMA number in your package.
- Affix the pre-paid return shipping label to your package. If you do not want to use the return shipping label provided by Wyze Labs, you can also ship the returned package by the carrier of your choice. Remember to include your RMA number in the package.
- Mail the return package within 10 days after Wyze Labs has issued an RMA.
- We will inform you by email after the returned product(s) have been received and we have processed your refund to the account used to make the original purchase. Your refund will include the purchase price of the returned product and any associated sales tax. The shipping charge associated with your original purchase will not be refunded.
Please note that returns can be rejected if this process is not followed or if the product is not eligible for return.
If you are experiencing an issue with the quality of a Wyze product, please go here to file a warranty claim.
See full returns & warranty policy below.
Section Link: Link
How to Initiate a Warranty Claim
- Start the process by submitting a ticket and selecting "Technical Support" as the support topic.
- Describe in detail the quality-related issue that you are experiencing with your Wyze product, so that Wyze Labs is able to troubleshoot the issue with your unit.
- Provide a valid proof of purchase.
- If your purchase was made on Wyze.com, a valid proof of purchase would be an order number or sales invoice.
- If your purchase was made from an authorized reseller, a valid proof of purchase would be a dated sales receipt from the authorized reseller that includes a description of the product and the price.
- It may be necessary to return the product for quality testing. If so, Wyze Labs will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and return instructions.
Section Link: Link