|Wyze Bulb is currently in Early Access, and hasn't officially launched.|
Setting up your Wyze Bulb is a quick and easy process.
How to set up your Wyze Bulb:
- Open the Wyze app
- Tap [...] in the top right of the Home tab
- Select Add Product
- From the list of devices, select the Wyze Bulb
- If you haven’t already, install your Wyze Bulb in the socket that will be powering it
- Turn the light on/off 3 times, at which point the Wyze Bulb should begin to pulse
- Back in the Wyze app, enter the WiFi information for the network the bulb will connect to
- The Wyze app will prompt you to connect your phone to the bulb’s WiFi
- Tap Next and select the Wyze Bulb’s WiFi, and Connect
- You will be taken back to the Wyze app, where you’ll see a timer for the connection
- Once the Bulb finishes connecting, it will stop pulsing and you’ll be brought back to the Home tab
*Note - If the Bulb doesn’t start pulsing after turning the light on/off 3 times, try again while making sure that the bulb fully turns on during each “on” cycle. The Bulb may not begin pulsing immediately, and could take up to 5 seconds after the 3rd cycle.