With Grouping, you can control multiple Wyze Bulbs at the same time, or organize your Wyze Bulbs for Scenes and Shortcuts. Follow these steps to Group:
- From the Wyze appt Home tab tap [...] in the top right and select Group Products.
- Select the product type you would like to Group.
- For instance, only Wyze Cam's can be grouped together and can not be grouped with Bulbs.
- Enter a name for the Group.
- Select each of the bulbs you want to be included (indicated by a checkmark on the left side)
- Tap Done in the top right of the screen.
Once your Group is created, the bulbs will not be shown on the Home tab’s device list and will now be located within the Group itself. To view all of the bulbs in a Group, tap the Group’s listing in the Home tab.
Sharing your Wyze Bulb with other Wyze users to give them access to control lights, such as switch lights on/off. Follow these steps to share:
- Open the Wyze app
- Tap the bulb's listing on your Home tab to access the Device Screen
- Tap the icon in the top right
- Tap Share
- Either select someone from your Recent Shares or enter their email address
- Tap Share in the top right
Once you've sent out a Share invite, the person you shared it with can accept by going to the Account tab, tapping in the top right, and accepting the Share.