A Push Notification is a message that pops up on your phone. The Wyze app uses this to keep you in the know when an Event is triggered by your Wyze Cam or Wyze Sense.
Notifications Per Device
With the Wyze app you can turn on or off push notifications per camera.
- Tap the camera on the Home tab to enter its Live Stream.
- Tap the icon in the top right to access the camera's settings.
- Tap on Notifications tab
- Tap the toggle next to the Send Notifications option to turn Notifications on/off for this camera.
Turning on/off All Notifications
You can turn on or off all Push Notifications from the Wyze app. Follow these steps:
- Tap the Account tab on the lower right.
- Tap the Notifications tab
- Enable the toggle next to the Notifications option to turn Notifications on/off.
If an individual device has Send Notifications set to off, it will still not send notifications if the Notifications is on through the global Account Settings.