If your Sensor Bridge’s light continues to flash between yellow and blue, this means that it’s having a hard time pairing with the Wyze Cam.
Try these steps:
- Tap the icon to access the camera’s Settings. Then go to Device Info and check for a firmware upgrade. Your Wyze Cam should be on the latest firmware version for the Bridge to pair properly.
- Check the Wyze Cam’s connection by turning the camera off/on through the app:
- Head to the Wyze Cam's live stream
- Tap the icon in the top right
- Tap Restart Device at the bottom of the menu
- If your Wyze Cam reboots through this process, you should be connected
- If your Wyze Cam doesn't reboot try Power Cycling the camera to re-establish its connection
- Do this by unplugging your camera and waiting 5 seconds, and plugging it back in.
Should the Bridge still be struggling to connect after ensuring the camera is online and running the latest firmware, remove the Bridge from your camera. From there, Power Cycle the Wyze Cam, and try pairing the Bridge again once the camera comes back online.