Missing Sensor Events or sensors that do not show the status changes properly (open/closed/motion/clear) can be caused by your sensor being too far from the Bridge or other connection issues. Here are some troubleshooting steps that can be taken:
- Make sure the camera that the Bridge is paired to has the latest firmware version installed.
- Open the Wyze app, go to the Account tab found on the bottom right.
- Then tap Firmware Upgrade.
- You can upgrade the firmware of the specific camera that the Bridge is paired with, or select the Upgrade All button on the bottom.
- Remove the Bridge from the camera and Power Cycle the camera by unplugging the USB power cord, waiting 5 seconds, and then plugging the Bridge back in.
- Try moving the Bridge and sensor closer together. This can help with disruptions due to distance and obstacles.
Learn more about placing your Sensor with the Wyze Sense Setup guide: https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030765191