RouteThis Helps is a third party network diagnostic tool we use to help us mimics our products on your network. It checks if the needed ports are open as well as testing your network's upload & download speeds. It will also send test packets to our servers to confirm that you are able to connect to them from your location.
If you have completed all of the connectivity troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing issues connecting to your camera, please follow the steps:
- Download the free RouteThis Helps app from the Appstore or Playstore.
- Make sure Battery Saver mode is turned off on your phone or tablet.
- When it prompts for a code, please type "Wyze."
- Place the device that the RouteThis app is installed next to the camera you are having issues.
- Confirm your device is attached to the same 2.4GHz signal on your WiFi as the camera and next to the camera's setup location.
- Press the start button, which for most people should be labeled "I Moved It."
- The scan will take about 4-5 minutes.
- Once the scan is complete, it will produce a code. Please copy that code.
- If you are not already in contact with an agent, please submit an app log with the code and a description of the issue you are experiencing for further assistance.