If your Wyze Cam Pan is not moving, try the following steps:
- Enter the Live Stream for the camera in question and wait until fully connected before continuing.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Navigate to Device Info and confirm your firmware is up to date under Firmware Update.
- Tap the Back icon to return to the Camera Settings and navigate to Advanced Settings -> Motor Controls.
- Tap Reset that can be found under Reset Position. This will perform a motor calibration and will move the lens to a fully up position while rotating to its limit to the right, and then will reverse and move the lens to a fully down position while rotating to its limit to the left.
If your Wyze Cam Pan is moving, but not as you would expect, try the following steps:
- A Reboot: Whenever the Wyze Cam Pan boots up, it will re-center itself to make sure it's getting the right view. If you have a microSD card in the camera set to continuously record, you can check if it was recording properly at the time to see if this is the case.
- Corrupt Settings: Wyze Cams store their settings locally on the camera. If there's a brief loss in power, the camera may not even appear to go offline, but it could cause your settings to change. In these situations, use the following troubleshooting to make sure the camera's still behaving how you want.
- Open the Live Stream for the camera in question and allow it to fully connect.
- Tap on the More Options and confirm that both Pan Scan and Motion Tracking are both turned off (or set back to your preferred state).
- If both of these settings are off, please open the camera's Settings icon in the top right corner and navigate to the Detection Settings.
- Tap on Detection Zone and confirm that your Detection Zone is toggled off.