You can share your Wyze Sense devices with other users. This feature can be helpful to share with a family member, house sitter, or loved one.
To start sharing follow these steps:
- Open the Wyze app.
- Tap the camera you are interested in sharing on your Home tab.
- Now tap the icon in the top right.
- Tap Share.
- Either select someone from your Recent Shares or enter their email address. If they already have a Wyze Account, make sure you send it to the associated email address. If they don’t, Wyze will send a new invite.
- Tap Share in the top right.
You can also share your Sensors through the Account Tab -> Device Sharing. This can be a good option if you are sharing multiple devices or want to see what devices you have already shared.
A shared sensor will still show all Events. If you want the person you shared with to also see the Sensor Videos, you'll also need to share access for the Wyze Cam that's recording them.
At any point, you can stop sharing a device. To do this, tap the device in question in the Devices Sharing menu in the Account tab. You will see a list of the users you have shared the device with. Tap Cancel to remove a shared user.
- There is no limit to the number of Wyze products that can be set up or shared in the Wyze app.
- The sharing feature is set per device, meaning if you want to share multiple devices in your home, you have to do this manually for every device.