First, check if this is happening to one camera or multiple cameras.
All units not connecting (Or if you only have one camera)
- Confirm that all the required ports are open. You can check this list for the necessary ports.
- Power all but one unit off and attempt a connection while on LTE.
- If the issue persists, continue below.
One or two cameras are not connecting:
- Move the affected camera closer to your router or swap its location with a camera that is not affected.
- If your phone or tablet has Battery Saver settings enabled, please turn them off or add the Wyze app as an exception, and test the connection again.
- If the connection still fails, try rebooting your phone or tablet, then try clearing your Wyze app cache.
Navigate to the Account tab -> App Settings -> here you can tap Clear to empty your cache (all temporary files)
Failing both of the previous troubleshooting methods, try restarting the camera by going to the camera’s settings and pressing “Restart Device.”