If you are getting a pop up that says “No microSD Installed In Camera,” try these troubleshooting steps:
- Confirm that you have a microSD card inserted in your camera.
- Restart the Wyze app.
- Open the Live Stream for the camera. Please allow it to fully connect and attempt setting up a Time Lapse, or accessing Playback again.
- Please follow these steps to confirm the microSD card is recognizing properly:
- Remove the card from the camera.
- Insert card again.
- You should hear a "ding-ding" sound to indicate the microSD card is recognized before attempting to set up a Time Lapse or view Playback.
- Check the contents of your microSD card from a computer.
- If the recordings appear on the card and play properly, but you're still unable to view the recordings through Playback, try switching the network that your smartphone/tablet is connected to (such as turning off Wi-Fi to use mobile data) and repeating steps 1-4.