You can share access to your devices via the Wyze app. This way another user can control your Wyze Bulbs, see a camera's Live Stream, or get notifications.
To start sharing follow these steps:
- Open the Wyze app.
- Tap the Account Tab
- Now tap the Sharing option.
- To share with a new user, tap the "+" Share with a new user button at the bottom of the page.
- If this is the first time you’re sharing this device, you can enter an email address in the field provided. Tap the magnifying glass icon and then hit the “Share” button at the bottom of the screen. Note that the invite sent will prompt recipients to register if they don’t already have a Wyze Account.
- If you are already sharing with other users, their accounts are listed on the Sharing page. Tap these email accounts to see their Shared Devices, Cancel pending invites, or remove them as a Shared User from the device. There is no limit to the number of Wyze devices that can be shared in the Wyze app.
- If you are the shared user, you can accept the shared camera by going to the Account tab to view pending share invitations. Once you’ve accepted the share, You’ll notice a little tag in the Devices tab telling you the username of the person that shared the Wyze Camera with you.
- As a shared user you can access the camera’s Live Stream and Event Videos. You cannot access a device's Settings or view micro SD card footage as a shared user.
Note: You can also access individual device's Share settings by following the steps below.
- From the Wyze app's Home tab, select a device.
- Open the Device Settings page and tap Share.
- From the Manage device page, you can follow similar steps to add or remove Shared Users of a particular device.
At any point, you can stop sharing a camera. To do this, tap the device in question in the Sharing menu in the Account tab. You will see a list of the users you have shared the camera with. Tap Cancel to remove a shared user from the camera.