You can control multiple Wyze Plugs, along with other devices, at the same time using Groups.
How to create Groups:
- Open the Wyze app
- Tap [...] in the top right of the Home tab and select Group Products
- Enter a name for the Group
- Select each of the plugs you want to be included (indicated by a checkmark on the left side)
- Tap Done in the top right of the screen
Once your Group is created, the plugs will not be shown on the Home tab’s device list and will now be located within the Group itself. To view all of the plugs in a Group, tap the Group’s listing in the Home tab.
Sharing your Wyze Plug with other Wyze users to give them access to control on/off function. Follow these steps to share:
To start sharing follow these steps:
- Open the Wyze app.
- Tap the Wyze Plug you are interested in sharing on your Home tab.
- Now tap the icon in the top right.
- Tap Share.
- Either select someone from your Recent Shares or enter their email address. If they already have a Wyze Account, make sure you send it to the associated email address. If they don’t, Wyze will send a new invite.
- Tap Share in the top right.
You can also share your Wyze Plug through the Account Tab -> Sharing. This can be a good option if you are sharing multiple devices or want to see what devices you have already shared.
Once you've sent out a Share invite, the person you shared it with can accept by going to the Account tab, tapping in the top right, and accepting the Share.
At any point, you can stop sharing a Wyze Plug. To do this, tap the device in question in Account Tab -> Sharing. You will see a list of the users you have shared the Wyze Plug with. Tap Cancel to remove a shared user.
- There is no limit to the number of Wyze products that can be set up or shared in Wyze app.
- The sharing feature is set per device.