If your Wyze Plug is used to turn on/off lights, the Vacation Mode is a feature which can make it look like your home when you are away. Vacation mode turns on and off your Wyze Plugs at random intervals between the times when you're most likely to use your plugs, between 6am-9am and from 6pm-11pm local time.
To turn on Vacation Mode:
- Open the Wyze app
- Tap your Wyze Plug listing on the device list in the Home tab
- Tap the icon in the top right
- Tap Vacation Mode
- Enable the toggle next to the Vacation Mode option to toggle it on/off
Vacation Mode Behavior
- Each plug will be limited to being turned on for between 5 minutes all the way up to a full 60 minutes
- Each plug with Vacation Mode turned on will turn on at least once per hour
- Vacation mode is turned on/off per plug.