Your Wyze app account is your doorway to controlling your Wyze devices. Learn how to control and edit your account via the Wyze app below.
Before starting, download the Wyze app and enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.
To create a Wyze account:
- Launch the Wyze app, then tap Sign up.
- Enter your email address, password, and your password once more to confirm. Tap Continue.
- Check your email for an email from us to verify your account.
- Copy the verification code from the email.
- Return to the Wyze app, and paste that verification code in the Wyze app.
To reset your Wyze account password:
- In the Wyze app, tap Forgot Password? on the login screen.
- If you're already in the app, tap Account > Sign Out.
- Enter your Wyze account email address and tap OK.
- You will receive an email to your Wyze account email address with a verification code.
- Copy the verification from that email.
- In the Wyze app, paste the verification code.
- When prompted, enter a new password, and confirm the new password.
Note: your Wyze account password must be a minimum of eight characters long.
- If you did not receive an email with a verification code, you will see an option to re-send the email after 60 seconds.
- Tap OK to complete the password reset.
To edit your Wyze account details:
- In the Wyze app, tap Account.
- At the top of the screen, tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the detail(s) you want to edit.
To delete your Wyze account:
- In your browser, on the bottom right of this page, click Support.
- See the Wyze Support Center.
- Use the support menu to contact Support to request your account deletion.
- Choose your support topic -> Orders, Returns, and Accounts.
- What can I help you with? -> Wyze Account.
- Click Continue.
- In the text box, write "Delete my Wyze account" then click Ask Question.
- Scroll to the bottom of the pop-out window, then click Contact Support.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- In the "How can we help?" dropdown, select Account deletions.
- Click Submit. Your request will be sent to our Wyze Wizards to delete your account.