Your Wyze app account is your doorway to controlling your Wyze devices. Learn how to control and edit your account via the Wyze app below.
Creating an Account:
- Download and open the Wyze app
- Tap “Sign Up”
- Enter your email address, password (at least 8 characters), and confirm password. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Go to your email inbox and find the email titled “Wyze Account Set-up – Verification Code.” Remember the verification code.
- Go back to the Wyze app and enter the verification code
To delete your Wyze account, please contact us by clicking "submitting a request" at the top of the page.
Resetting your Password:
- Open the Wyze app and tap Forgot Password? on the login screen.
- Enter your Wyze account email address and tap OK.
- You will receive an email to your Wyze account email address with a verification code. Note the verification code in the email and return to the Wyze app.
- In the Wyze app enter the verification code then enter a new password, and confirm the new password.
Note: your Wyze account password must be a minimum of eight characters long.
- If you did not receive an email with a verification code, you will see an option to re-send the email after 60 seconds.
- Tap OK to complete the password reset.
Editing Account Details:
- Open the Wyze app
- Tap on the Account tab
- Tap on your name
- To change password, tap Reset Password and input both old and new passwords