Yes, you can use it with an outlet that is controlled by a light switch. Wyze Plug will “remembers” its last status so if you turn the switch off the Plug will return to its previous state when power is restored.
Articles in this section
- Is Wyze Plug ETL Certified?
- What kind of power outlet can I use with my Wyze Plug?
- Can Wyze Plug report energy use?
- What kind of WiFi does Wyze Plug support?
- What will happen to Wyze Plug if the power goes off?
- Can I fit two Wyze Plugs into the same outlet?
- Can Wyze Plug be used outside?
- What are the dimensions of the Wyze Plug?
- Will it automatically reconnect to my WiFi after an outage?"
- Is Wyze Plug Compatible with Alexa or Google Assistant?"