Having trouble with your Wyze Bulb disconnecting? Follow these troubleshooting steps to figure out the best fix.
- Please ensure the bulb is plugged in and turned on at the physical switch.
- The bulb requires a constant power source to stay connected
- If connected to a dimmer switch, make sure the dimmer switch is set to maximum to ensure the Bulb is getting the power it needs.
- If powered on, please try Power-Cycling the Bulb next. To do this, turn the power off and then back on from the physical switch.
- If you're still not seeing the Bulb online after Power-Cycling, try a Factory Reset to re-add the Bulb to your account.
If your Bulb has to be regularly set back up after falling offline, please contact us so we can help you find a solution.