The Wyze Lock setup process is designed to be quick, since it uses the Gateway for network communication. If you run into any trouble getting your Wyze Lock to set up, check out Wyze Lock Troubleshooting.If you don't have a Gateway on your account yet, you will automatically be directed to the Gateway setup. See: Gateway Setup Guide.
To set up your Wyze Lock:
- Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.
Note: Some Motorola devices will require you to have GPS enabled for Bluetooth to function.
- Open the Wyze app.
- In the Wyze app, tap [...] on the top right and tap Add Product.
- Tap Wyze Lock.
- Select the Gateway that you want to connect your Wyze Lock to.
- If it's currently installed, remove the battery cover from the Wyze Lock.
- Press and hold the pairing button at the top, releasing when you hear the lock beep.
- When the light on the Wyze Lock flashes, tap Next in the Wyze app.
- Once the Lock completes setup, you'll be prompted to calibrate it. Check out our Calibration Guide for a walkthrough.