Wyze Lock's setup process is designed to be quick, since it utilizes the Gateway for network communication. If you run into any trouble getting your Wyze Lock to set up, check out our Troubleshooting Section.
If you don't have a Gateway on your account, you will automatically be directed to the Gateway setup. For a guide on the Gateway setup process, click here.
- Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your phone or tablet
Please note that some Motorola devices will require you to have GPS enabled for Bluetooth to function.
- Open the Wyze app
- In the Wyze app, tap [...] in the top right of the Home screen and select Add Product
- Select the Wyze Lock from the Products list
- Select the Gateway from those shown that you want to connect your Wyze Lock to
- If it's currently installed, remove the battery cover from the Wyze Lock
- Press and hold the pairing button at the top, releasing when you hear the lock beep
- When you see the light on the Wyze Lock flashing, tap Next in the Wyze app
- Once the Lock completes its setup, you'll be prompted to calibrate it. Check out our Calibration Guide for a full step-by-step process