Updating the WiFi information for your Wyze Lock can be done easily through the Gateway’s settings. To do this:
- Open the Wyze app
- Tap the Gateway’s listing on the Home tab
- Tap the icon in the top right of the Gateway’s Product Page
- Press the Update WiFi Information button near the bottom of the page, at which point your Gateway's status light should start flashing Blue/Red
- When prompted, select your local 2.4GHz WiFi network, then enter the network password
- Tap Next in the Wyze app and wait for your phone to identify the Gateway through Bluetooth. During this process, the Gateway's status light should start Flashing Green.
- When the Gateway is successfully connected to your network, it's light will turn Solid Green
Once the WiFi information’s been updated, your Gateway should go back to working like normal. There’s no need to reconnect the Lock or the Keypad, as these should still be paired with the Gateway.