The Lock's thumb latch has 2 positions, vertical and horizontal. Depending on which side of the door you install the Lock on, the Locked vs Unlocked position will change. Since installing the Lock with the thumb latch in the wrong position is the most common reason for it refusing to turn, try removing the lock and turning it 90° before reinstalling.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my Wyze Lock firmware?
- Gateway setup troubleshooting
- Gateway connection troubleshooting
- Wyze Lock setup troubleshooting
- Wyze Lock connection troubleshooting
- Keypad Setup Troubleshooting
- Help! My Keypad Code isn't working.
- Auto-Lock doesn't work
- Auto-Unlock doesn't work
- The Keypad isn't responding when I make changes. What do I do?