If you haven't already, please check out our Keypad Installation Guide to get it mounted.
An alternative to start the setup process is to continue in the Wyze app immediately after the Lock's setup.
- In the Wyze app, tap the Wyze Lock you're setting up a Keypad for.
- Go to Settings by tapping the gear icon in the top right.
- Tap Keypad Settings > Add Keypad.
- Press and hold the Lock button on the Keypad until the light is flashing green.
- Tap Next in the Wyze app.
- The Keypad will automatically proceed through setup until it connection is complete.
- Once the Keypad is connected, enter a 4-8 digit code in the Wyze app.*
- You're all set!
Be sure to choose a code that you'll remember, or write it down so you don't forget.