Of course! Even if the network goes down, you can still use your key to unlock the door manually. You just won’t be able to use the remote unlock features until the network comes back online.
Articles in this section
- The adapters sent with the Wyze Lock don’t match my Defiant deadbolt. What should I do?
- My deadbolt screws are too long to secure the backplate. Can I get shorter ones?
- What happens if the batteries die?
- How does Wyze Lock connect to the internet?
- How does Wyze Lock know if the door is open or closed?
- How does Auto-Unlock work?
- Can the lock be used by anyone on my WiFi?
- Can I still get in my home if the network goes offline?
- Do I need to modify my door?
- Why do I need the Gateway?