You shouldn’t need to modify your door at all! Wyze Lock is designed to be installed directly using existing hardware. All you’ll need to do is swap out your existing thumb latch with the Wyze Lock.
Articles in this section
- The adapters sent with the Wyze Lock don’t match my Defiant deadbolt. What should I do?
- My deadbolt screws are too long to secure the backplate. Can I get shorter ones?
- What happens if the batteries die?
- How does Wyze Lock connect to the internet?
- How does Wyze Lock know if the door is open or closed?
- Can the lock be used by anyone on my WiFi?
- Can I still get in my home if the network goes offline?
- Do I need to modify my door?
- Why do I need the Gateway?