No. Wyze Lock can only be used in the Wyze app by the primary account holder and anyone they’ve shared it to. Just like our other devices, Wyze Lock is attached to the account itself rather than being controllable directly over the network.
Articles in this section
- The adapters sent with the Wyze Lock don’t match my Defiant deadbolt. What should I do?
- My deadbolt screws are too long to secure the backplate. Can I get shorter ones?
- What happens if the batteries die?
- How does Wyze Lock connect to the internet?
- How does Wyze Lock know if the door is open or closed?
- Can the lock be used by anyone on my WiFi?
- Can I still get in my home if the network goes offline?
- Do I need to modify my door?
- Why do I need the Gateway?