Complete Motion Capture is an optional add-on service that upgrades the free 12-second motion recording already included with the Wyze Cam. This service will record motion to the cloud for as long as motion is detected, with no wait-time between recordings. These recordings are stored in the cloud for 14 days. CMC is compatible with the Wyze Cam v2 and Cam Pan but will not work with Wyze Cam v1 due to hardware limitations.
Articles in this section
- What is Complete Motion Capture (CMC)?
- Can I try CMC first?
- What happens after the free trial?
- How can I add more cameras to CMC?
- What’s the price for CMC?
- Will any of my current features be removed if I do not subscribe to CMC?
- How long does a CMC event record after the motion ends?
- How does payment work?
- What data usage should I expect from activating CMC?
- How can I enable CMC notifications?