Complete Motion Capture events will only run the Person Detection algorithm on the first 12 seconds of any recording. If a person appears later than 12 seconds into the video, it cannot be analyzed by Person Detection, and the resulting Event Video will be labeled as a Complete Motion event.
Articles in this section
- What is Complete Motion Capture (CMC)?
- Can I try CMC first?
- What happens after the free trial?
- How can I add more cameras to CMC?
- What’s the price for CMC?
- Will any of my current features be removed if I do not subscribe to CMC?
- How long does a CMC event record after the motion ends?
- How does payment work?
- What data usage should I expect from activating CMC?
- How can I enable CMC notifications?