Yes, you can use a Detection Zone to limit the area that motion is detected in for CMC events as well. If the motion moves outside the Detection Zone but stays within the view of the camera for 15 seconds, the event will end.
Articles in this section
- What is Complete Motion Capture (CMC)?
- Can I try CMC first?
- What happens after the free trial?
- How can I add more cameras to CMC?
- What’s the price for CMC?
- Will any of my current features be removed if I do not subscribe to CMC?
- How long does a CMC event record after the motion ends?
- How does payment work?
- What data usage should I expect from activating CMC?
- How can I enable CMC notifications?