Yes, you can use a Detection Zone to limit the area that motion is detected in for CMC events as well. If the motion moves outside the Detection Zone but stays within the view of the camera for 15 seconds, the event will end.
Articles in this section
- What happens after the free trial?
- How can I add more cameras to CMC?
- Will any of my current features be removed if I do not subscribe to CMC?
- How long does a CMC event record after the motion ends?
- How does payment work?
- How can I enable CMC notifications?
- Why does my CMC end when there is still motion?
- Can I use Detection Zones with CMC enabled devices?
- What happens when motion continues for more than 5 minutes?
- How does CMC work with Person Detection?