Many of our users asked for a way to extend the 12-second motion recording already included with Wyze Cam. While installing a microSD card helps solve this problem, these videos are stored locally and not in the cloud. This can be problematic if you want to access or retrieve event videos after your Wyze Cam has been unplugged or stolen. Complete Motion Capture solves this by saving event videos directly to the cloud for easy access.
Articles in this section
- What is Complete Motion Capture (CMC)?
- Can I try CMC first?
- What happens after the free trial?
- How can I add more cameras to CMC?
- What’s the price for CMC?
- Will any of my current features be removed if I do not subscribe to CMC?
- How long does a CMC event record after the motion ends?
- How does payment work?
- What data usage should I expect from activating CMC?
- How can I enable CMC notifications?