CMC notifications work the same way as the standard 12-second Event videos -- you will receive a push notification with a thumbnail of the event. To enable CMC notifications, you need to turn on Motion notifications. If your camera is also using Person Detection, you must enable Person, All Other Motion, or both to receive notifications. If this still does not generate push notifications for you, please contact our customer support team.
Articles in this section
- What is Complete Motion Capture (CMC)?
- Can I try CMC first?
- What happens after the free trial?
- How can I add more cameras to CMC?
- What’s the price for CMC?
- Will any of my current features be removed if I do not subscribe to CMC?
- How long does a CMC event record after the motion ends?
- How does payment work?
- What data usage should I expect from activating CMC?
- How can I enable CMC notifications?