CMC notifications work the same way as the standard 12-second Event videos -- you will receive a push notification with a thumbnail of the event. To enable CMC notifications, you need to turn on Motion notifications. If your camera is also using Person Detection, you must enable Person, All Other Motion, or both to receive notifications. If this still does not generate push notifications for you, please contact our customer support team.
Articles in this section
- What happens after the free trial?
- How can I add more cameras to CMC?
- Will any of my current features be removed if I do not subscribe to CMC?
- How long does a CMC event record after the motion ends?
- How does payment work?
- How can I enable CMC notifications?
- Why does my CMC end when there is still motion?
- Can I use Detection Zones with CMC enabled devices?
- What happens when motion continues for more than 5 minutes?
- How does CMC work with Person Detection?