With Auto-Unlock your door automatically unlocks when you come home. This works by using your phone’s location to detect when you’re coming back and unlocking when your phone is close enough to connect to Wyze Lock via Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- The adapters sent with the Wyze Lock don’t match my Defiant deadbolt. What should I do?
- My deadbolt screws are too long to secure the backplate. Can I get shorter ones?
- What happens if the batteries die?
- How does Wyze Lock connect to the internet?
- How does Wyze Lock know if the door is open or closed?
- How does Auto-Unlock work?
- Can the lock be used by anyone on my WiFi?
- Can I still get in my home if the network goes offline?
- Do I need to modify my door?
- Why do I need the Gateway?