Motion Tagging adds a green box around objects in motion. This helps when scanning through a lot of footage to see if and where motion happened. It comes in handy if you have Scheduled Recording turned on.
To turn on Motion Tagging:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then your Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- Tap More > Motion Tagging to toggle it on/off.
Can I add or remove Motion Tagging in a video?
No, it is not possible to add Motion Tagging to a video that has already been recorded or to remove it from a video that has it applied.
- When Motion Tagging is turned on, it will be visible in ANY recorded video (Playback, Event Videos, Time Lapse, and Manually Recorded Videos).
- Motion Tagging sensitivity is fixed, and predefined. This means that it is not affected by changes to your Detection Settings.
- If there are multiple moving objects in view, the largest moving object will be framed.